12.11.2013

unfinished



Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and start to your week! It's so crazy that Christmas is already right around the corner. I need to start my holiday shopping ASAP! So much to do, so little time. My mini hiatus in Kauai has put me behind in everything: work, blog, shopping, and life. Oopsies!






When I saw this Free People dress on my sister, I knew I had to borrow it! The light gauzy material was perfect for the warm and humid weather in Kauai; the loose fit and unfinished ends makes the dress look classy yet effortless. But while the front looks classy, the low-back adds a little edgy twist to the ensemble. Ladies, you definitely can't wear a regular style bra with this dress! For those of you who don't like to rock things bra-less I suggest a lace bandeau or pasties to wear underneath it.



_________________________
dress: free people
belt: j. crew
wedges: j. crew




Photos by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...